New Muslim Toolbox
Services & Directories
- Welcome Home
- How to Pray - Detailed Written Instructions
- Questions to Ask A Potential Spouse
- Fard & Sunnah Prayers, Tasbih & Dua' - What's the Difference?
- How to Perform Wudu Step by Step
- Absolute Beginner's Arabic Lessons with Dr. Zia ul-Haque Sheik
- Sex MashaAllah-Muslim Vignettes on Female Sexuality
- Islamic Words & Phrases
Help Support Us
- Chantal (Maternity Muslimah) - Former Catholic Accepts Islam
- Four Convert Marriage FAILS (and how to avoid them)
- Female Genital Mutilation - A Practice found In Both Muslim and Christian Societies
- Western Countries "More Islamic" Than Muslim Countries Study Reveals
- Entire Football Team Finds Islam in Dubai
We have 18 guests and no members online
Published: 04 November 2011
Last Updated: 16 August 2012
Absolute Beginner's Arabic with Dr. Zia ul-Haque Sheikh
This lesson series starts at the very beginning for those that have no Arabic background knowledge starting with the alphabet.
Each lesson below is approximately between 5-10 minutes each on average, so you can go at your own pace, and pick up where you left off at any time.
By the time you reach the end of the series, you should be able to read Arabic inshallah.
These lessons are for the following people:
We also encourage everyone to take advantage of his tutoring service through his website Mudarris.org (Fees Involved), where adults and children can take advantage ofthe services of a qualified private tutor (male or female), through the phone, Skype, MSN messenger, or any other modern method of communication.
Click here to sign up! (for a fee)
Download free book to help you in the course by right clicking here and choosing “Save As”.
(Future Lessons Will Be Posted As They Become Available)