New Muslim Toolbox
Services & Directories
- Welcome Home
- How to Pray - Detailed Written Instructions
- Questions to Ask A Potential Spouse
- Fard & Sunnah Prayers, Tasbih & Dua' - What's the Difference?
- How to Perform Wudu Step by Step
- Absolute Beginner's Arabic Lessons with Dr. Zia ul-Haque Sheik
- Sex MashaAllah-Muslim Vignettes on Female Sexuality
- Islamic Words & Phrases
Help Support Us
- Chantal (Maternity Muslimah) - Former Catholic Accepts Islam
- Four Convert Marriage FAILS (and how to avoid them)
- Female Genital Mutilation - A Practice found In Both Muslim and Christian Societies
- Western Countries "More Islamic" Than Muslim Countries Study Reveals
- Entire Football Team Finds Islam in Dubai
We have 61 guests and no members online
Brian Buzby, who recently converted to Islam, experienced headaches on his first day of Ramadan from caffeine withdrawal and mild dehydration.
Image: Matthew J. Lee/Globe staff
Brian Buzby had a splitting headache the first day of Ramadan from caffeine withdrawal and mild dehydration. He loved the late night Taraweeh prayers at the mosque, when a portion of the Koran is recited each night, and stayed long afterward talking with friends. Then he returned home to his apartment in South Boston and opened the refrigerator again.
- Hits: 1367
- Published Date
Last October, Muslims from the urban municipality of Viana, Luanda,
attended the destruction of the minaret of their mosque Zengo.
LUANDA – According to several Angolan newspapers, Angola has become the first country in the world to ban Islam and Muslims, taking first measures by destroying mosques in the country.
“The process of legalization of Islam has not been approved by the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights, their mosques would be closed until further notice,” Rosa Cruz e Silva, the Angolan Minister of Culture, was quoted by Agence Ecofin on Friday, November 22.
- Hits: 951
- Published Date